To expedite your rate quote, MGIC’s Rate Finder prefills certain fields with frequently used loan chararcteristics.
- Change any fields, as necessary
- Enter credit score, loan amount and ZIP Code
- Click Get Quote
Your comprehensive quote includes applicable state premium taxes and assessments and is good for 60 days.
On your results page:
- Click Open PDF to open your rate quote document
- To save, print or e-mail the PDF, click the appropriate icon in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Click Order MI to send the loan data to MGIC’s Loan Center
- Click New Quote to clear the form and start over
- The rate quote is valid for 60 days from the date it is issued
- Premium tax quotes are subject to change.
- Rate quotes are based on current premium programs
- Eligibility notes are based on current Underwriting Requirements
- Underwriting Requirements are subject to change
- Underwriting Requirements in effect at the time of application apply
Add a Rate Finder shortcut icon to your desktop
Internet Explorer users, create a desktop shortcut to set up one-click access to Rate Finder:
- Right-click anywhere on the Rate Finder page
- Select Create Shortcut
This icon will appear on your desktop: