To expedite your rate quote, MGIC’s Rate Finder prefills certain fields with frequently used loan chararcteristics.
- Change any fields, as necessary
- Enter credit score, loan amount and ZIP Code
- Click Get Quote
Your comprehensive quote includes applicable state premium taxes and assessments and is good for 60 days. In order for MGIC to honor your quote, you must present the Rate Finder quote PDF document to us electronically or as hard copy.
On your results page:
- Click Open PDF to open your rate quote document
- To save, print or e-mail the PDF, click the appropriate icon in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Click Order MI to send the loan data to MGIC’s Loan Center
- Click New Quote to clear the form and start over
- The rate quote is valid for 60 days from the date it is issued
- Premium tax quotes are subject to change.
- In order for MGIC to honor your quote, you must present the Rate Finder quote PDF document to us electronically or as hard copy
- Rate quotes are based on current premium programs
- Eligibility notes are based on current Underwriting Requirements
- Underwriting Requirements are subject to change
- Underwriting Requirements in effect at the time of application apply
Add a Rate Finder shortcut icon to your desktop
Internet Explorer users, create a desktop shortcut to set up one-click access to Rate Finder:
- Right-click anywhere on the Rate Finder page
- Select Create Shortcut
This icon will appear on your desktop: