MGIC Go!: Uncluttered MI for DU® Approve or Loan Product Advisor℠ Accept loans to 97% LTV
Our Go! program is the fastest, simplest way to get MI with DU or Loan Product Advisor.
Streamline the MI process for DU Approve/Eligible and Loan Product Advisor Accept/Eligible loans, as well as Approve or Accept loans that receive an Ineligible AUS delivery response due to LTV or loan type.
Process and underwrite eligible loans according to AUS Findings/Feedback requirements for:
- Tradelines, credit history
- Borrower contribution, including gift funds
- Other criteria
Apply just a few Go! requirements1
Approve/ or Accept/Eligible loans
- Maximum LTV/CLTV, 97%/105% for primary residences and second homes; 85% for investment properties
- Minimum credit score, 620 for all LTVs2
Approve/ or Accept/Ineligible loans
- Maximum LTV/CLTV, 97%/97% for primary residences; 90%/90% for second homes (Investment properties are ineligible)
- Minimum credit score, 620 for all LTVs3
- Manufactured Homes — Second Home are ineligible
- Loan type, fixed-rate or fully amortizing ARM with an initial term of 5 years or more4
1Subject to MGIC underwriter discretion
2Use the lowest Borrower Indicator Score (Representative Credit Score) among all borrowers with an Agency-acceptable credit score to determine eligibility and premium rates. See the MGIC Underwriting Guide (UWG), section 2.03. If no borrower has an Agency-acceptable credit score:
- Follow the respective Agency's requirements for nontraditional credit; see UWG 2.03.03
- The loan must receive a DU Approve/Eligible or Loan Product Advisor Accept/Eligible response to be Go!-eligible
3All borrowers must have an Agency-acceptable credit score. Use the lowest Borrower Indicator Score (Representative Credit Score) among all borrowers to determine eligibility and premium rates. See UWG 2.03. Ineligible: If any borrower has no credit score, see UWG Section 3.
4Qualify ARMs per MGIC Underwriting Guide (UWG) section 3.04.02
DU® is a Fannie Mae trademark; Loan Product Advisor℠ is a Freddie Mac service mark.