Evaluating and Calculating Borrower Income
- Who Should Attend: Processors, underwriters, loan officers
- Overview: Thorough evaluation and accurate calculation of borrower income is critical in making an informed underwriting decision. Will the borrowers be able to make their new mortgage payment AND meet all of their other monthly obligations?
- Note: This class does not include evaluating self-employed borrowers. MGIC offers Self-Employed Borrower classes for analyzing personal and business tax returns.
During this live training webinar you will learn about:
– Varied income sources
– Documentation requirements
– How to calculate various types of income
June 19, 2:00 PM CST
June 20, 10:30 AM CST
Rebecca Chase came to work for MGIC in 1998 as an underwriter, polished herself into a senior underwriter and then discovered the joy of customer training. Her extensive banking background also includes front-end experience as a loan officer and a sales manager.
Rebecca attended Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wis. Born in the very small town of Ohio, Ill., population 523, she is a transplanted Midwesterner living in balmy Florida. When she’s not at work, you’ll find her at the beach, reffing a pro beach volleyball match.