Self-employed borrower cash flow analysis
NOW AVAILABLE — the 2014 Tax Year AGI and SAM editable, auto-calculating worksheets.
Analyze cash flow of self-employed borrowers and other sources of income using our Cash Flow Worksheets.
What’s new this year?
- A more robust Cash Flow Summary section makes for easy entry of income details
- The rental income analysis worksheet guides you through accurate entry of the PITIA method
- SAVE our forms to your desktop to make access easy and convenient
- Line-by-line instructions guide you through tax returns
- Built-in calculators perform math functions
- Remember Help is just a click away. Clicking a tax line number takes you to our resource guide, Evaluating the Self-Employed Borrower
Click here to access our Cash Flow Worksheets.
To use the AGI/SAM Cash Flow Work Sheets, you will need the following:
- Internet Explorer browser version 8.0 or higher
- CHROME USERS quick steps workaround
- FIREFOX USERS quick steps workaround
- Adobe Reader version 8.0 or higher
- Form does not work at all — Is Adobe Reader version 8.0 or higher installed on your computer? Download the latest version from http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Sign up for our Self-Employed Borrower cash flow analysis webinars designed for processors, underwriters and loan officers. We offer personal tax return analysis classes using the SAM and AGI methods and a business tax return analysis class, which is the same for SAM and AGI methods.