Step One: Apply for an MGIC Master Policy
An MGIC Master Policy entitles you to do business with MGIC and access MGIC resources.
If you’re interested in becoming an MGIC Master Policy Holder, contact your MGIC Account Manager or complete a Master Policy application to get the ball rolling.
Your MGIC Account Manager will contact you after we receive your application.
Step Two: Register to use MGIC’s secure web services
Once you have an MGIC Master Policy number or nonorigination Customer ID number, you can sign up for an MGIC user ID and password to use our secure web services to order MGIC MI and service MI, defaults and claims.
If you have questions about these services or the sign-up application, contact email@example.com or 1-800-424-6442.
Great resources: Mini site maps for new customers
The abbreviated site maps below point to information that will help get you started working with MGIC.
- Find your MGIC Account Manager
- Underwriting Support
- MGIC Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-424-6442
- MGIC Loan Servicing Guide
- Loan Servicing Tools
- Loan Servicing Reference and Reporting Information
- Loan Servicing Bulletins and News
- Activating mortgage insurance coverage
- Cancelling mortgage insurance coverage
- Master Policy