Growing your business through the lens of Instagram (IG)Chelsea Peitz dives into the essentials you should consider when building your personal brand on Instagram, starting with what to post and where to post it. Don’t know the difference between a reel, a story or IGTV? Tune in to learn more! She also discusses the benefits of using each of the different video content formats on the IG platform.
- How can people start using Instagram for business? (1:42)
- Is it important to have separate business and personal Instagram pages? (3:33)
- What content should we be posting about on Instagram? (5:54)
- What are the benefits of using IG reels, stories and IGTV? What's the best way to use each of the different formats? (10:22)
- How important are hashtags, and how do you recommend using them? (16:51)
- What's one tip you can provide that someone can start doing today? (22:31)
Chelsea Peitz. National Director of Social Sales for Fidelity National Financial
Chelsea Peitz is the National Director of Social Sales for Fidelity National Financial and a nationally recognized real estate keynote speaker who teaches sales professionals how to leverage social media and technology to build a powerful personal brand and develop content that generates real leads. She is a national social selling coach and speaker for top title insurance sales executives nationwide who has developed one of the only curriculums focused on using social platforms. A 22-year real estate industry veteran who merges old school strategies with new school technology to teach others how to become more human by using tech. She’s a frequent podcast and live stream guest, sharing actionable insights and tactics to help agents develop a powerful personal brand. Chelsea has been an Inman Innovator of the Year Nominee in 2018 & 2019 and is the creator and host of The Voice of Social Sales Podcast. Her latest book “What to Post” launched in February 2020 and is a #1 best seller in 6 categories. Mom to 8 year old son Mason and wife to husband Brian of 18 years. Her favorite place to visit is Napa enjoying a glass of a big bold Cab!