Is your social presence up to regulatory snuff?There’s quite the buzz around “social media” and the importance of using it on a regular basis to grow your digital platform, but are you using it correctly from a regulatory standpoint? Melissa Thomas from ActiveComply discusses the do’s and don’ts to keeping your social media profiles and posts compliant.
- Can you tell us a bit about your company, ActiveComply? (0:40)
- From a compliance perspective, what’s essential to feature on your social profile? (2:31)
- Can you give us an idea of common pitfalls you’ve seen when it comes to social media compliance? (5:44)
- What are items an individual poster should be conscious of from their organization’s viewpoint? (11:28)
- Why should companies monitor their social media presence? (13:25)
- What industry social media horror stories come to top of mind? (16:29)
- What’s one of the biggest surprises regarding social media that you’ve seen or heard in the last few months, and why? (19:34)
The opinions and insights expressed in this Q&A are solely those of its interviewee and do not necessarily represent the views of either Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation or any of its parent, affiliates, or subsidiaries (collectively, “MGIC”). Neither MGIC nor any of its officers, directors, employees or agents makes any representations or warranties of any kind regarding the soundness, reliability, accuracy or completeness of any opinion, insight, recommendation, data, or other information contained in this blog, or its suitability for any intended purpose.