GSE-approved education, testing and certification
MGIC’s Homebuyer Education program helps build better borrowers by providing convenient, easy-to-understand tutorials that break down the home-buying process. Once through the tutorials, potential borrowers can take the Homebuyer Education test — using your unique Homebuyer Education code to register — and earn a Certificate of Achievement that fulfills Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac education requirements.
- No fee for you or your customers
- Fulfills Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac education requirements
- Homebuyer education, testing and certification available on these websites:
Potential borrowers register to take the Homebuyer Education test using your Homebuyer Education code.
- The test is open book and isn’t timed
- After they pass the test, borrowers’ contact information and Certificate of Achievement are forwarded to you
IMPORTANT: Stress to your borrowers the importance of accurately entering your Homebuyer Education code so that their certification is delivered to you.
Complete the form below. The e-mail address you enter will become your Homebuyer Education code.
- You only need to register once
- The e-mail address you register must be unique to you
- Within two business days, you should receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your code has been activated. If you need it activated sooner, contact email@example.com or 1.800.424.6442