Smash that Crystal Ball - David Luna Shares the Future for the Mortgage Industry
You don’t need a crystal ball to see what the future holds for the mortgage industry – you just need David Luna of Mortgage Educators and Compliance.
David uses his more than 40 years of experience – as a loan originator, consultant for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and instructor – to provide insight and perspective on what will happen from now until the end of 2022. Look for his insights regarding:
- Where will interest rates be?
- What can we expect from the new director at the CFPB?
- How will Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac change, thanks to the new director at the FHFA?
- Where will appreciation be and why in 2022?
- What about the lack of inventory and how are supply chain issues forcing changes?
- How do other countries' economies affect what happens to rates in the US?