Navigate to: Via Loan Center | Via LOS
When you're ordering MGIC mortgage insurance online, you have the option to use our Loan Center or your LOS.
Via the Loan Center
The Loan Center makes the task of ordering mortgage insurance online from us fast and easy by providing:
- A secure, single entry point to order MI with a data file or documents
- The ability to submit data or electronic loan files and order MI over the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Login to submit loans to MGIC's Loan Center.
Need a user ID and password? Sign up here.
Enter or upload data. To reduce data entry:
- Upload a DU 3.2 data file to prepopulate most data fields
- Loan Center’s dynamic field display and common default values further reduce data entry — especially for MGIC Go! loans
- Prefill the Order MI form with your personal default settings:
- Set up your MI preferences, including premium type and refund and renewal options
- Designate MGIC to collect FCRA data
Learn more about ordering a Delegated MI Underwrite for automated underwriting.
Upload electronic loan file documents for an MGIC MI Underwrite. Once you submit a loan, follow up on its progress on the Loan Center.
Learn more about ordering an MGIC MI Underwrite for manual underwriting.
Other Loan Center services
You can also use the Loan Center to:
Once you’ve submitted a loan to MGIC — and regardless of how you submitted it — you can update information and follow its progress on the Loan Center:
- Check loan status
- View loan documents
- Cancel approval
- Activate coverage
- Make changes to an approved loan
- Resubmit a loan originally submitted as a data file
- Submit additional documentation
- Submit Gold Cert Verification Information
Via your loan origination system (LOS)
You may be able to order MI through your loan origination system. In partnership with a number of LOS vendors, we’ve integrated the capability to order MGIC MI directly from their systems.
See our list of participating LOS partners.